Sunday, March 10, 2013

impulse


I took it upon myself to master the release of trapped convulsions which lay deep within her. She was in my sight for what seemed an eternity. Alone, we meet, eye contact, bodies move together with an indescribable energy. Never, did we stop looking into the depths of our souls. We danced . And as she moved to the slow songs playing in the distance the room became dark. My senses became innate as my hand touched her face. Her hands freely exploring my body. Warm breaths across my neck. She pushed, but I took control. I position myself in such a way. Lips now on hers swollen. Pressed against wetness as we kissed she pushed but could not deny that satisfying feeling we (I) was trying to have. No longer in denial she could not resist the soft touches that outlined the figure 8 in front of me. Slowly I carved my name on the hills with my finger tips until they parted and the river lead me to a cave. I got lost in until she echoed obscenities  inside out and right side in. If there ever was such a thing. She spoke in tongues as did her pussy wrapped around my fingers. I controlled the language of love for which she now spoke. The melody of her  baritone voice disappeared in the sound of the tunes playing in the back ground. As I left my name on the inside, my third eye, engraved her walls as they flooded my fingers with the sea. Right as she clenched my wrist I signed ILY to her lower half. Leaving lipstick marks across her neck. Hickies down her chest. Hershey kisses between my lips her body shook as my 3 fingers dug deeper in her. Control she relinquished for once in her dominant life style. She embraced her femininity as I took it upon myself to master the release of trapped convulsions which lay deep within her. She was in my sight for what seemed an eternity. And though our experience lasted but a brief moment, she will for ever remember me.

No comments: