Sunday, March 10, 2013

Prosperity






ok so n e way i was moving to atl (which i plan to do) n e way i had to stop for a month in NC to take care of some business...came and staid with my friend essence and her girl. me and love weren’t working but i was still tryin to make it work...i hadnt been there 2 wks and i guess essences gf works with dred(in the dream) so she was tellin her about me and i was gettin dressed when she hit me up on fb talkin about "can we talk" and i was on the phone with a lawyer but she was on the other side of the door...n e way she watched me get dressed and shit and then walked in when i messaged her back and said sure u have my attn. we ended up going for a walk to get ice cream or something...talked for 4 mnths (no sex barely kissed) just kicking it...and then thats when she came over while i was gettin dressed in the bathroom and (the thought) happened only in more detail

I want the surprise, deep, passionate sex! The kind when you find me in the bathroom getting ready in my lace panties and bra. You come up behind me suck and bite the back of my neck while one hand covers my mouth and the other finds its way between my thighs dipping into my over flow of honey.You hit the spot so many times my knees buckle. Before i can fall, you manage bend me over the sink. Enter me from behind with the strap. Still covering my mouth i moan through the cracks of your fingers. you release me only to turn me around and lift me on the sink, deep kiss, enter this pussy. bites to my bottom and your top lip, hickies left on the nape, moans eccoing the hallway for neighbors to hear as you deep in moment and when all is said and done i stand and there on down my leg is a stream of cum ...i could go on ...that was just a thought lol


so it went something like this , dred came over just for dinner and a late movie and we had fell aslp drinkin mascato i woke up around 4 am to tinkle when i went into my room to change into something more comfy..when i turned around to come back to get her from the couch she was ardy behind me i told her take her clothes off and get in the bed ..she lifted me on the bed kissed me from ankle to inner thigh around my hips and back to my inner thigh,placed her face in between my legs and ate the pussy like it was the last supper...i got on top she asked me what my flaws were and i told her and she loved them more. grabbed my waist as i grinded on her clit. i reached around and rubbed her pussy 1 by 1 i entered her til i got 3 in and hit the g spot repeatedly . until she squirted and flipped me over ending in 69 ...i woke up made her breakfast in my panties and a robe she enjoyed the site. when her home girl Look Alive called said she needed to talk to her. i told her to come over and made her something to eat too. of course i changed to spandex and tank top. they left and said they would be back later she wanted me to meet the crew. she called said everyone would be at my house at 5 . doesnt take me long to get ready, by then she knew my routine. and knowing so she came before everyone she knew i was in the bathroom getting ready in my lace panties and bra. she come up behind me started sucking and biting the back of my neck while one hand covered my mouth and the other found its way between my thighs dipping into my over flow of honey. She hit the spot so many times my knees buckle. Before i could fall she managed to bend me over the sink. Enter me from behind with the strap. Still covering my mouth i moan through the cracks of your fingers. she release me only to turn me around, lifted me on the sink, deep kisses, entered me. bites to my bottom and her top lip, hickies left on the nape, moans eccoing the hallway for neighbors to hear as you deep in moment when her friends came through the front door. Beverages were set up in the living room for them to enjoy while dred lifted me from the bathroom and carried me to the bedroom door wide open she pushed me against the wall with enough force to knock the wind out of me yet turn me on. she entered me again sucking on my neck biting me, teasing me again covered my mouth before i could moan her name that was caught deep in my throat. legs wrapped tightly around her my pussy began to speak tongues and my whole body convulsing from the entirety of this orgasm taking control of me i pulled her hair and scratched her back . she fucked me right into asthma attack. and i enjoyed every moment of it. she released me , lifted me to the bed , reached in my dresser and grab a fresh pair of panties to wear....

No comments: